We Can Help
Need a Second Opinion?
Are you already investing but disappointed?
Do you feel your portfolio is suffering from weak investment performance?
Are you tired of getting low-quality client servicing? Do you question whether your advisor is really looking out for your best interests?
Do you want to replace higher cost mutual funds with lower cost ETFs?Contact Us
New to Investing?
Getting investment management - in plain English
Long lasting relationships are built on trust.
We believe that trust comes from explaining
things that may seem complicated using easy to
understand language. We are also here to
listen. We will ask deep questions to assess
your investor profile. Any information collected is to ensure suitability of investments.
- Toronto Bay Street Experience
- Biagio Tambasco, our President, Portfolio Manager and Chief Compliance Officer, worked in proprietary trading on Bay Street. Prior to QVO VADIS Investment Management Inc, he was a Trader and later promoted to Vice President (Global Arbitrage & Trading) at RBC Capital Markets, one of Canada's most dominant bank-owned dealers.
- Fully licensed Portfolio Manager
- We are a fee based investment management
firm. Biagio is a Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI) and holds the Canadian Investment Manager designation (CIM).
- Serving Individuals / Families / Businesses / Trusts in Ontario & Quebec
- Our firm is registered with both the Ontario
Securities Commission (OSC) as well as L'Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) in Quebec.
- Registered / Non-Registered Accounts
- We can assist with your various personal, corporate and trust account needs: registered (RRSP, RRIF, TFSA, RESP, LIRA, LRSP, RDSP) and non-registered (Cash CAD/USD, Margin CAD/USD).
Take control of your financial future. Schedule a call today to speak with one of our representatives. Further discuss how you, your family and your business can benefit from discretionary investment management.